Artistic Director ＆ CEO, Ballet Manila
- In 1984, Liza Macuja-Elizalde is the first foreigner to be invited as a soloist at the historic Kirov Ballet - 30 plus years of dancing lead roles in over 300 full-length ballets, performed in 90 cities that span five continents around the globe.
- In 1987, award : silver medal, Asia-Pacific Ballet Competition in Tokyo.
- Makuja is founder of Project Ballet Future or PBF - community scholarship program that trains public school students in the Russian Vaganova method.
- In 1995, she established her own company, Ballet Manila, together with perennial partner Osias Barroso and ten other young dancers. Ballet Manila has since grown and most prolific professional Filipino ballet company, clocking more than 4,800 local and 180 foreign performances in the past 22 years.
- In 2007, Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management (with honors), University of Phoenix, USA.